Create, View, and Edit a Map
In this article, you will learn how to Create, View, and Edit a Map in the UtiliSync admin app.
- Open the Maps tab.
- To create a new Map, click on the +Map button.
- To view or edit a Map, click on the Map name in your list.
- You can edit your Map Settings here, starting with the Name.
- In the Edit Map panel, you can add Layers to this Map by clicking on the + ADD LAYERS button.
- You can select from the list of available Layers by checking the boxes, then click on + ADD LAYERS, or close this dialog. To continue editing your map, it must contain at least one layer.
- Use the eye icon to edit each Layers' Visibility on this Map.
- If you click on the More Options menu, you can edit or remove a Layer attached to this Map.
- Remember to click on the Save Map button when you are finished editing this Map.
Success! You can now Create, View, and Edit a Map.