Create, View and Edit Forms
In this article, you will learn how to use the Forms page in the UtiliSync Admin app.
Let our UtiliBot show you in the app how this works. Just click a button below.
- Select Forms from the menu in the admin app.
- This will provide you with a list of the forms available to you. The list is organized by Layer.
- You can Search for a form and Add a new form at the top of the list.
- You can select the Edit, Archive, or Delete Form icons from the More Options menu.
- Edit a form by selecting the form from the list.
- You can configure the Settings for this form by selecting Settings (gear icon) from the Edit Form menu.
- You can change the form Title, Description, and Folder in the Settings.
- You also have the following options to enable or disable using the toggles.
- If you want to be able to edit forms after they have been submitted as final, set Editable After Submission to ON.
- Display as Accordion is useful to leave ON. When we create your forms, we break the questions into groups of related questions or topics (Items that would be grouped together on a form). These sections appear when you complete the form. Display as Accordion allows the sections to open and close as you progress in the completion of the form. If you want all the questions visible at once then set Display as Accordion to OFF.
- Show Object ID Form Submission Page
- Organization User Enabled
- Site Contact Enabled
- From the Edit Form page, you can also format any of the UtiliBots assigned to this form by selecting the desired UtiliBot at the left.
Success! You can now create, view, and edit forms in UtiliSync.